Rees Films - Educational Science & Geography DVDs
Should Australia be a Republic?
Regular price $89.00
A group of articulate and well-informed students discuss this question. The address issues such as:
- what is a republic, and what are its main features?
- what is the current Australian system of government?
- who is Australia's Head of State?
- what is the Australian Constitution?
- should Australia have a Bill of Rights?
- if Australia became a republic, should there be a President, and how should that person be chosen?
|Year levels||Middle - Senior Secondary|