- Professor Alan Trounson, prominent stem cell scientist
- Father Norman Ford, an ethics commentator
- Patients with life-threatening medical conditions
They explain what they believe the important issues to be, and the reasons for their views. Each section is introduced with relevant background information explained in simple terms.
* Carrie (pictured) has a currently incurable genetic condition called Friedreich’s Ataxia.
A range of viewpoints on ethical issues raised by
- embryonic stem cell research
- therapeutic cloning (nuclear transfer)
- reproductive cloning
- Ethics and genetic testing of IVF embryos
- Ethics and IVF
|Year Levels||Middle Secondary to Tertiary|
||$110 incl gst (+$8 p+p in Aust/ elsewhere POA)|